|"This article/section is kinda incomplete..."|
This article/section is a stub. Please help this Wiki by expanding it. Thank you!
|Season 5, Episode 1|
|Air date|| June 30, 2017 |
U.S. Air Date:
July 1, 2017
|Written by||Olivier Jean-Marie|
|Storyboarded by||Alexandre Viano|
Oggy Is Getting Married! (Featuring Olivia) (double-length) [Season 4 Finale]
Oggy and the Grasshopper Cloud
The Great Pyramid Mystery is the first episode of Season 5 and the 270th episode overall. It takes place in Ancient Egypt.
Oggy chases the cockroaches across the great pyramid construction site, trying to get his sandwich back. In the wink of an eye, the blue cat and his scurrilous companions get lost inside the immense pyramid... Will they ever find their way out?
- The plot of this episode is somewhat similar to the episodes Pharonuf and The Sacred Roaches.
- This can possibly be the past time of that episode, when the pyramids were still being built.
- Marky's head is the same colour as the sarcophagus he's flattened against when Oggy retrieves his piece of pepperoni.
- When Oggy eats the slice of pepperoni he retrieved from Dee Dee, Marky and Joey's bodies switch colours.
- Joey's eyes switch colours when Oggy and the Cockroaches ascend a flight of stairs.
- When Marky goes to rearrange the mummy's head bandages, Joey's eyes switch colours.
- Upon encountering the mummy again after running through the room full of snakes, Joey's eyes switch colours.
|Oggy and the Cockroaches: The Movie|