Oggy and the Cockroaches: The Movie (also known as Oggy et les Cafards, Le Film in French) is a movie that premiered on August 7, 2013 in France.
Ever since the world was born, two forces have been locked in perpetual battle. Their struggle is so Manichean, so ferocious, so Herculean that it makes the clash between good and evil look like a game of checkers! This ancestral duel is so ancient and so merciless that it can only be, Oggy against the Cockroaches!
300 millions later when the world was made there was a village with lots of cats. In the meantime, Oggy Magnon was playing a flute and a drum when suddenly, he saw fire in the hands of the village chief. He was afraid of fire due to this: When he was young and a storm struck out burning a tree, he got burned, causing him to cry. Poor him... I wish he was never afraid of fire. Where was I now? Ah, yes. When the roaches started taking the fire, Joey sneezed. No one knows why so. The Village chief was really angry on the wrong excuse he did. Jack came along to the other side of the walls. Oggy lost against Jack, so he had to go restore the fire. But the cockroaches screw everything up, making themselves and the Magnon fall. In the other side of the wall lived Bob and his servants. The servants tied the cat up, bringing it to Bob. Olivia saved Oggy in time. Then it was no one but him... and Olivia! When she greeted him, Oggy screamed as if he were in trouble, and then he was unconsious. When he woke up, he found out that he was in Olivia's flowerhouse aka hideout from the trollish enemies. She had also put leaves to recover Oggy's feet. In that time, Olivia left him for a few minutes to something, then he fell fast asleep. (Don't delete this!) In his dream he was walking for a few seconds, wondering where he could be. The he paused. He saw Olivia for a few moments and then he woke up. The roaches were the only reason to wake him up, so he tried to hit them until Olivia returned. He threw his weapon away. The scene was switched to the two cats walking. Oggy saw a flower which once, I guess, bit him. Or something. "Don't be silly, it's harmless." Olivia must have said this to Oggy when he was afraid of the flower. When the two were looking at the beautiful sunset, it was like that they became friends. The reason I think they became friends for their lives is this, when they were looking the sunset, they etwined their tails. In the meantime, Jack had also found the two which then resulted in a major problem for these guys. The cockroaches had told Bob that they have been to Olivia's flowerhouse and the know the location. (Wait up, battery is low.)
Exclusive to part 1 (Oggy Magnon)
- Village Chief (possibly Oggy's grandfather)
Exclusive to part 2 (Prince Oggy)
- Oggy the 1st
- Unnamed queen
Exclusive to part 3 (The Incredible Oggy Watson)
- Unnamed insect-like creature
- Queen Victoria
- There are three deleted scenes to be found in the home release:
- Prince Oggy pursues the roaches through his castle as they have stolen part of his fur.
- Bob AKA Julius Ceasar makes Jack AKA Vercingetorix surrender.
- Oggy, Jack and Bob have a meeting with Napoleon Bonaparte right before the Battle of Waterloo.
- The cockroaches (or at least their Victorian incarnations) are revealed to be Blaberus giganteus or Central American Giant Cave Cockroaches.
- When Oggy Magnon and Olivia entwine their tails, they partially switch colours with each others'.
- During the cave dogs' dance, Joey's eyes occasionally switch colours.
- When Jack Holmes is first seen reading the newspaper, it's in English. When Oggy walk by with the pepper, though, it's become French.
- In the deleted scene entitled "Vercingetorix", Joey's right eye becomes yellow when he and the other two are being pursued by Oggy.