- Flyswatter: The common weapon used by Oggy. Jack and Bob seem to be use it too. Best for Oggy to swat the cockroaches good.
- Hammer: Oggy use it several time in Season 2. The hammer sometimes useful for him when his flyswatter is unequipped.
- Club: A wooden club used by Oggy in Roachy Redneck. Elvis growing plants and noisy makes Oggy feels uncomfortable so he grab this, but Kustl is different than he thinks.
- Chainsaw: A dangerous weapon Oggy sometimes use it. As sometimes angry, he can't control his anger management, he'll use this.
- Sword: Only seen in Boxing Fever. Oggy wants to dual Bob as he tries to play his best sports.
- Axe: The axe used by Oggy even the Cockroaches. This weapon is neutral.
- Knife: Oggy sometimes use this slice the cockroaches.
- Baseball Bat: Use it to cut Jack and Bob save them when they are stuck.
- Frying Pan: Oggy's cooking weapon.
- Laser Flyswatter: Only seen in Oggywan - Kenoggy.
- Assault Rifle: Seen in Soldier For A Day. Oggy guards the armory with equipping this.
- Rocket Launcher: A massive grenade blaster seen in several episodes.
- Grenade: Not very seen much, but this is a good weapon for Oggy.
- Dynamite: Rarely Oggy use this, he could grab it from the Cockroaches.
- Screwdriver: Seen in Oggy Goes Green!.
- Wrench: Seen in Oggy Goes Green!.
- Nail Clippers: Seen in For Real!, Oggy use it to cut the fence.
Tank: A tank Oggy uses in Up To... No Good!, riding the mountains.
- Volkswagen Beetle: Oggy's normal transportation.
- Chrysler 300 C 5.7: Another Oggy's car, maybe it rented before the Volkswagen.
- Jones's Tank: As a rookie, Oggy is learned how to drive a tank.
- Jones's Plane: Testing Oggy how to fly on the sky with his men-biz. (Note: Oggy doesn't have aviophobia on this episode.)
- Jones's Submarine: Can't control tank or plane, maybe Oggy can control submarine.