Destroying the Cockroaches
Main cockroach enemies
Jack is Oggy's cousin and the complete opposite of Oggy.
- Hair Color: Olive Green
- Fur Color: Olive Green
- Eye Color: Black (sometimes yellow)
- Nose Color: Red
- Tummy Color: Peach
- Birthplace: New Hollandia
Jack is an aggressive, Focused, Short tempered, sometimes lazy, obnoxious, mechanic and is always focused on killing the cockroaches and ither saving his cousin oggy. Jack often builds something to try and destroy the cockroaches or any other insect that roams his or oggys house, though this often backfires. He also sometimes bullies Oggy ither moving him when hes infront of the tv, Trying to beat oggy in a race or just plain going insane. He is perhaps the easiest target in the show, Mainly because his rage gets him too infocused on ither killing the cockroaches. Even though he might be ALITTLE insane, he's mainly there to pick up oggy's pieces or bust him out of trouble.
- Oggy (cousin)
- Monica (love interest) (Wife)
- Bob (sometimes)
- Joey (Rarely)
- Marky (Rarely)
- Dee Dee (Rarely)
- Jack will get seasick if he goes on a cruise ship, as shown in Mayday! Mayday!.
- Jack is known to have aerophobia in The Lighthouse Keeper.
- While Jack gets older in the alternate future, his strength and speed are weakened.
- Jack is shown to be afraid of monsters in Monsters from the mud lagoon
- Jack is older then oggy.
- Jack is known to be quite handy.
- Jack has shown to be competitive.
- He will sometimes go insane when his stuff is broken or something gets in his way.
For example He will attack oggy if he is ither messing with him or if he is standing infront of the TV while watching it.
Joey has gotten oggy blamed before for cheating in a chess game in winner takes all. when jack witnessed this he instantly got enraged, going into bizzare lengths of his insanity trying to claim Half of oggy's house to stealing oggy's stuff to actually trying to kill oggy. Seriously jack? All because of a game?
In The Dictator Jack prisons the cockroaches and tries to get oggy to idolize him by making oggy's house into his house. Oggy free's the cockroaches just to get his house back from jack.
- Unlike oggy he just has a hate for the cockroaches and is generally focused on actually killing them.
- Jack owns an ostrich shown in the hungry ostrich empire
- Jack's house is beside Oggy's but many times, he visits Oggy using his Jumbo Jeep or a bus for some reason.
Jack is a real time bomb on four paws. He is naturally aggressive and totally impulsive. He has decided to turn Oggy, his pampered, comfy, bourgeois cousin, into a cat, a real cat! Jack is the ideal witness to all of the horrors that the roaches inflict on Oggy. And he is always there to pick up his cousin's pieces.
From Cartoon Network
One thing you can say about Jack, he's not given over to self-doubt. As keyed up as an over-wound alarm clock, Jack is quick to take affront. What's more, he suffers from abnormally high blood pressure. In other words, he could explode at any moment.
From Disney Channel Asia
Other cat in the show. He is Oggy's cousin and a complete opposite of Oggy; Jack is short-tempered, violent, arrogant - a perfect target for the roaches to annoy. He often finds himself building huge machinery such as roach-catching contraptions, most of the time resulting in backfiring. He is also very interested in chemistry. Jack is Oggy's very close friend and neighbour.
He is very determined to destroy the cockroaches. He is an easy target for roaches because of his personality. He seems to have very little sympathy or even patience. He doesn't seem to like Oggy and the cockroahes getting along, sometimes he even goes crazy like in The Dictator.
Jack and Oggy are cousins, and they often work together to catch Joey, Marky, and Dee Dee. Jack even tries to save Oggy in many episodes.
Jack meets Olivia in some episodes.
Bob is an enemy of Jack and Oggy. Whenever they mess with him, Bob usually punches them until he gets satisfied. In Olivia, they are friends for an unknown reason, probably to interrupt between Oggy and Olivia's friendship. They haven't succeeded on this mission so they may become enemies again in the next season.
Jack meets Monica when she comes home, found in Go For It, Jack!. In Don't Rock The Cradle, Jack and Monica have a baby, which suggests that they are married. Oggy then needs to take care of the baby.
List of episodes
- Olivia (Antagonist)
- The Dictator (Antagonist)
Minor or Cameo
- Black and White (in a guide book)
- Copy Cat (his face is shown in a cat food commercial)
- Oggy's Bag (As seen in a picture)
- Monica (Cousin/Love-Interest)
- Selina (Daughter)
- Oggy (Cousin)
- Soto (Uncle)
- Matilda (Aunt)
- Hoard (Nephew)
- Oggy's Grandmother (Grandmother)
Artwork by his fans
|Heroes||Oggy • Jack • Monica • Olivia|
|Villains||Joey • Dee Dee • Marky • Lady K|