|Season 2, Episode 51|
|Written by||Olivier Jean-Marie|
|Storyboarded by||Thomas Szabo|
Don't Rock The Cradle is the 51st episode of Season 2.
Jack's sister leaves her baby with Oggy for the day. But with his twisted mind, Joey decides to make a little fortune. With the help of his buddies he kidnaps the little critter and stiffs Oggy for the ransom. But babies are unpredictable...
Oggy brushing his teeth after a doorbell rings. Oggy opens a door there was Jack, Monica and the kitten the baby girl. Oggy didn't know it about from them. Jack and Monica were going to the park, Oggy want to be a babysitter job. Jack closes the door and move out, the kitten know Oggy. The kitten Punches Oggy and choke the toothbrush. Oggy moves now the kitten hits Oggy's eye then fixed the kitten hits Oggy two times in the nose and move his teeth Oggy fixed again and leave the kitten alone the roaches see her they had to steal her. Joey had plan to get rid of the kitten to get out the house. the kitten see the Cockroaches and hit them Marky and Dee Dee were hit the kitten farts Joey in the diaper. At the next scene Joey had an second plan. they use a wormhook tied with a rope from a light and a electric fan. Dee Dee pulls out the electric fan move the kitten and done. Joey kicks the crib useing a skateboard, Oggy arrvies with a extra diaper and see her scream going down stairs Oggy chases them.
- This is the first appearance of Jack and Monica's Kitten.
- Jack and Monica's Kitten Crying Sound Was Used Oggy's Crying Sound.
- The background of the episode's title card is the same as Oggy and the Babies.
- The official synopsis is incorrect as it is Oggy's sister, Monica, who leaves her baby with Oggy, not Jack's sister.
- When Joey is first explaining to his team how to get money in exchange for the baby, both of his eyes are yellow.