|Season 4, Episode 45|
|Written by||Olivier Jean-Marie|
|Directed by||François Rosso|
Little Tom Oggy
Don't Barge In! is the 45th episode of Season 4 (abbreviated S4) and the 240th episode overall.
Oggy and Olivia go for a boat ride with the Cockroaches coming along too, only for Oggy to kick them out. Bob the bridge operator struggles to communicate with Oggy, who is confused by the boat's controls and keeps injuring Bob while the Cockroaches race back to the boat.
Oggy and Olivia are on a boat ride and it seems to be going well. Oggy then sees olivia changing and he admires when he spots the roaches. Oggy throws the roaches overboard and continues on. Olivia is trying to take a nap but the insects won't let her so she goes inside the boat. Oggy then sees bob as the bridge operator but he's confused about bobs signs. Oggy tries to follow along but it only causes pain to the 3 onscreen characters.. Mostly olivia. Soon it gets out of hand and the boat goes on land destroying almost everything when it just barley reaches oggys house. Olivia finally wakes up and she's very confused. Shes even more confused when oggy crushes bob.
- The instruction booklet that Oggy uses to pilot the boat looks similar to the book that Oggy read in "Flower Power".
- The monorail from "Do Not Lean Out of the Window" makes a reappearance in the background (although the color is changed to grey instead of yellow).
- This episode has many similar plot points to "Do Not Lean Out of the Window" such as:
- Both episodes have the Cockroaches hijack a massive vehicle.
- Both episodes have the vehicle crash into Animville and into several houses.
- Both episodes have the vehicle to almost hit Oggy's house but instead hits his doorbell.
- This episode reverses the standard formula of the show. While Oggy is usually the character to get constantly injured, he is left mostly unharmed throughout the entire episode. Bob and Olivia on the other hand, suffer from much more slapstick compared to other episodes.
- The title card for "Invincible" can be seen graffitied on the monorail.
- (Cartoon Network Asia only) At the first moment of the video, the audio had an error. In CN Philippines, some of them were repeating at the first moment.